Friday, April 8, 2016

ESTJ Personality

                                                                       The Execuitve
Good order is the foundation of all things. -Edmund Burke
(I don't agree)
        Strengths: One of my strengths are I am dedicated so tasks aren't simply forgotten because they've become difficult or boring. I am also direct and honest but for the personality test it says that I trust more in facts upset from opinions. I totally agree I am dedicated but i do trust in my opinions.

        Weaknesses: One of my weaknesses are difficult to relax, anything that is stressful. This I do agree but I still continue to try. The last is inflexible and stubborn, so they hate when others don't try their best. I do not agree because I'm not judgmental to others I mostly motivate them to work in a good way.      

         Friendships: According to the site, ESTJs' friends are never short on invites to social activities and events, from tickets to a local ball game, to a weekend camping trip, to Sunday BBQ. I agree with this because o hang out with my friends but not all the times we get to go out sometimes (50%)  but we stay indoors and play games or I stay with my family.                                  

        Career Paths: ESTJs' career paths are often as clear and straightforward as they are themselves. Though there are many directions they can choose to go, people with the ESTJ personality type almost always end up in situations where they have the opportunity to exercise their affinity for organization, structure, and follow-through. Providing further focus, ESTJs share a profound respect for tradition, stability and security, qualities which lend themselves well to progressing along clear paths to increased responsibility and dependability. I do agree because i want the best of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment