Monday, March 28, 2016

Digital Citizenship

   
              Digital Citizenship is a concept which helps teachers, and technology leaders, and parents to better understand to make other people use the internet safely and responsible.

              Two types of technology i use in my life is my phone and my computer. I use this devices to help me in my homework/classwork and for playing games.  Well two disadvantages by using this technologies are a play to much of games that rather than that I should be focusing on school work. Going along with that I watch to much videos when i should be reading. But some advantages is I use it to help my homework and I also use it to find interesting things that I don't know.

              Well i don't talk bad about people in the internet like Instagram, Facebook, etc., which this called cyberbully. But one thing I do bad is abusing to much time in the internet when i should spend time to do school work, like reading counts.

              Using technology could help me in the future to find colleges/schools, help me in homework or even study for exams. This will help me because technology is one of the most powerful source ever created in the world.

           

No comments:

Post a Comment