Friday, January 22, 2016

The most important person in your life

    The person I admire is my Dad because he helps me out everyday, well sometimes. He is very cool he knows everything about technology, he is not a good expert but he understands the concepts. He gave me everything I admire him because what ever he does I want to do.

   He helps me on homework plus anything related to technology. He is a hard worker which this inspires me because the more you work hard the more good things you will get in the future.

   Something I will like to ask him who is his role model that inspires him so I could have another person that I will admire. Plus I will like to ask him why does he help on things if he doesn't understand them and where does he learned them from.

No comments:

Post a Comment